New! Read the review of the Incredible Creatures kits in The Old Schoolhouse Family Education Magazine!
Perfect for Schools, Children’s Church, and Family Reunions!
Using four animals, (lion, otter, golden retriever and beaver), each representing a particular behavioural style, we tell a short, entertaining story using audience participation. Each person will identify more strongly with one character over the others.
Throughout the story, the participants have opportunities to make decisions and collect data, which is used to formulate their reports.
The Large Group Kit is designed to help participants discover their God-given strengths and the value this information brings to their relationships using 1 Corinthians 12 as a foundation for validating each person’s unique strengths. Participants will learn to improve their communication with each other and practice cooperation, consideration and respect for each other’s strengths.
The kit includes:
- Download code for Incredible Creatures Adventure Story
- Leading From Your Strengths online profile for Facilitator/Teacher
- 4 boxes of small animal cards
- 4 large animal cards for baskets
- 25 name badges
- 25 clear plastic pouches for name badges and animal cards
- 8 sheets of animal stickers for discovery reports
- 25 Discovery Reports
- 6 puzzles
- 4 large wall posters
- Facilitator’s Guide for teachers
Participants should be at least five years of age.